Sherwood Forest Branch
Sherwood Forest Events
The Sherwood Forest branch was established in 1942, with the present building opening in February 20, 1951. The branch was named for the area of the city which it serves, which in turn, was named for the English forest that was the legendary seat of operations of Robin Hood. The collection includes fiction, non-fiction, audio books, DVDs, electronic games, foreign language tapes/CDs, and museum passes to local museums and art centers. The branch provides special juvenile and adult programs throughout the year.
Meeting Rooms/Space Rentals
A meeting room is available for reservation by neighborhood groups, clubs, discussion groups, classes and other non-profits. Please call for reservation information.