Named in honor of the first president of the Library Commission, James Valentine Campbell, the Campbell Branch originally opened in a rented store building at West End Avenue near West Jefferson on September 1, 1907. The branch was known as the Delray Branch and the West Fort Street Branch. The branch opened in its current location in March, 2006.
Meeting Rooms/Space Rentals
This branch offers space for block meetings and neighborhood and classroom programs.